Wait times in healthcare can cause significant and detrimental impacts to fellow patient health outcomes.
We exercise a strict No Show/Cancellation Policy for all our patients in order to decrease waiting times and as a courtesy to your fellow patients.
• If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call, or email us with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
• If you are unable to reach us directly, leaving a voicemail or email 24 hours prior is acceptable.
• If you cancel or reschedule your appointment without 24 hours notice or miss your appointment completely, you will incur a fee up to the full cost of your appointment.
Long wait times bring significant and detrimental impacts to the healthcare system and health outcomes, including:
• Cancelled or delayed procedures and appointments
• Progression of disease
• Loss of income
• Worsening health outcomes
• Economic impacts
• Mental health impacts
We urge all of our patients to please read and respect our policy as this helps us operate our clinic efficiently and respects the time of our practitioners and patrons.
Alternatives to Avoid the Fee
Reschedule your appointment to a different time that day with the same or different therapist
Keep your appointment but come in a little late for their session (no more than 15 minutes unless absolutely necessary)
Calling to be put on a waitlist instead of keeping the appointment when you get a reminder email/text message
For possible snow days: call or email in advance to avoid a session fee